Box of 100 Black Disposable Nitrile Examination Gloves for Tattoo and Piercing Procedures by Recovery
Recovery Umbra examination gloves are designed for safe, hygienic body modification procedures. The gloves are manufactured using nitrile in accordance with EN 455 parts 1, 2, and 3. Comfortable to wear, these gloves are latex-free and powder-free with beaded cuffs for durability, drip protection, and optimal glove strength during procedures; they are ambidextrous for the artist’s convenience. Recovery Umbra gloves are also disposable and intended for single use only.
This listing is for one box of 100 Recovery Umbra Black Disposable Nitrile Gloves, available in sizes Small up to X-Large.
- Material: Nitrile
- Color: Black
- Available Sizes: Small–X-Large
- Latex-free and powder-free
- Come with beaded cuffs
- Non-sterile and disposable; for single use only
- Designed for tattoo and body piercing procedures
- Manufactured in accordance with EN 455 Parts 1, 2, and 3
- Price per one box of 100