Sterilized and Interchangeable Mini Surgical Skin Marker by Saferly
Safely mark your client's skin for piercings or other body art with Mini Surgical Skin Markers by Saferly.
If you are working on a larger project (i.e. a corset piece or outlining a tattoo free hand) and you need the comfort of a full size pen, you can unscrew one of these mini markers and use with our steel barrel tube. Once the large project is done, unscrew the tip and toss it, and sterilize the steel tube. You cut down on waste and save yourself time and money.
Please Note: This listing is for one single pen. For Case Discounts, please check out for Qty 30 (1 case of 30 pens) or Qty 300 (10 cases).
- Ink in pen: Gentian violet (a surgical ink that is the only ink approved for use on human skin during any invasive procedure)
- 0.7mm–0.9mm tip
- Removal: Remove with alcohol and a gentle scrub (Note: It becomes a more permanent mark once it is allowed to dry)
- Sterile and aseptic
- Sterilized by Gamma Ray
- Cannot be autoclaved
- Single patient use pen
- Disposal: Pen should be discarded after use
- Price per one pen
- Clean skin area thoroughly with an alcohol prep or swab. Be certain to dry the area completely.
- Carefully mark the cleaned skin area. Allow skin markings to dry.
- Prep normally over marked site. Markings will remain permanent.
Saferly Mini Surgical Skin Marker SDS