Venom PS-2 Professional Power Supply for Coil and Rotary Tattoo Machines
Venom PS-2 Professional Tattoo Power Supply brings more power and more control with multiple customization options to meet every tattoo artist’s needs. It features a color graphics display with over 20 special designs, over 10 background and text colors, and the option to create and save up to three of your favorite unique display configurations. It displays all machine parameters and has a special machine analyzer function that works as an oscilloscope for those that build their own tattoo machines. Venom PS-2 comes with a variety of adjustable settings that tailor to the artist – sound options, screen font, two languages, and even an adjustable menu browsing speed. It also has two timers – one active, one total – for the artists with their eye on time.
Venom PS-2 can hook up two machines simultaneously, which is ideal for when artists want to have both a rotary and a coil machine ready to go; pressing a single button will select their machine and there are up to 10 memories for every machine input.
There is one standard mode for coil tattoo machines and three modes for rotary machines: slow, normal, and boost. Slow Rotary mode smoothly accelerates the motor and is the recommended setting as it will increase the lifespan of the motor. Normal Rotary mode is the classic setting, which will start the motor without any acceleration. Boost Rotary mode is the special setting for the machines that need a boost start. This mode will increase the starting voltage up to 5 or 12 volts, depending on what is selected. Venom PS-2 is the only power supply to show the speed of rotary tattoo machines (hits per second).
Venom PS-2 also features three pedal modes. There is first the “momentary” mode, then a “trigger” mode that starts the machine from the first press of the pedal until it’s pressed a second time, and then a “no pedal” mode, which turns the machine on/off by pressing one button.
- Color graphics display with 20+ special display designs and 10+ background and text colors
- Option to create and save up to 3 unique display styles
- Displays all machine parameters (volts, Hz, duty, FT, amps)
- Adjustable menu browsing speed, sound options, and screen font
- Option to turn on/off display parameters
- Two languages: English, Russian
- Two machine simultaneous hook-up – use one button to select machine
- Up to 10 memories for every machine input
- Two timers – active and total
- Machine analyzer function that works as oscilloscope for tattoo machine builders (diagram shows momentary current value with all peak values)
- One standard mode for coil machines
- Three modes for rotary machines – slow, normal, boost
- Displays rotary machine speed (hits per second)
- Three pedal modes
- Black anodized aluminum body with laser-engraved panels
- Stand/leg with silicone gloves and magnet
- Dimensions (with leg): 15cm (L) x 6cm (W) x 13cm (H) (5.9” x 2.4” x 5.1”)
- Weight (with adapter): 830g (~1.8lbs)
- Maximum DC Output Current: 3A – peaks up to 6A without losing power
- Output Power: 1.5-20V / 3A
- Step Value: 0.1 V
- Adapter Input Power: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.7A
- Compatible with coil and rotary tattoo machines
- Swiss design Skross adapter plug included
- Recommended use with high quality RCA and clip cords
- One year warranty through the manufacturer