Box of Adenna Precision® Blue Nitrile Gloves for Tattoo, Piercing, and PMU Procedures
Adenna Precision® Nitrile Gloves set themselves apart from other examination gloves on the market with a low modulus formula that makes them ultra-soft and stretchy. With maximum comfort, these gloves reduce hand fatigue while tattooing or performing other sanitary procedures. Precision® examination gloves are made thin, but nonetheless have puncture- and tear-resistance. They are non-sterile and disposable, intended for single use only.
This listing is for one box of 100 Adenna Precision® Disposable Nitrile Gloves, available in sizes X-Small up to X-Large; please note that the X-Large size comes as a box of 90.
- Material: Nitrile
- Color: Blue
- Glove Finger Thickness: 4mm
- Available Sizes: X-Small–X-Large
- Latex-free and powder-free
- Low modulus formulation for softness, flexibility, and comfort
- 91% clinical rating by the TDA
- Non-sterile and disposable; for single use only
- Price per one box of 100; box of 90 for size X-Large only