All of our items ship from Maryland, USA. Orders placed by 12pm (Noon) EST M-F will ship same day, subject to availability. Standard shipping is through FedEx & UPS and services available for most items are: Ground, 3 day select*, 2nd day air*, and Next Day Air*. To calculate shipping costs for desired service, add the items to your cart and enter your zip code to calculate freight costs. *Please note that deliveries by FedEx & UPS are made only Monday-Friday. When choosing your shipping method, do not calculate Saturday. For example, orders placed on Friday with Next Day Air as the shipping method will not arrive until the following Monday. If you need an item delivered on a Saturday, please call us directly at (844) 529-0705 to calculate final shipping costs prior to placing your order. Orders that qualify for free shipping will be sent out via FedEx or UPS Ground.
We offer free shipping on orders totaling $200 or more that are shipping inside the United States. Some items are excluded including furniture items, gallon (and larger) sized liquid containers, autoclaves, lights and other items. Orders that qualify for free shipping will be sent out via FedEx Ground. We reserve the right to add additional exclusions on a case-by-case basis.
Orders cannot be canceled once submitted. Due to our commitment to process orders quickly, once the checkout process is completed our warehouse is immediately notified to pick and pack the order for shipment. The only exception to this is for products that are backordered. A backorder maybe be cancelled anytime prior to shipping.
Customer is responsible for additional charges in case(s) of missed delivery, re-delivery and refused packages.
Customer is responsible for additional charges that may occur due to package interception for address changes. It is the responsibility of the customer to confirm the billing and shipping information after placing an order.
REQUIREMENTS FOR A RETURN
- Items must be in new condition
- Items must be returned with all original packaging and accessories
- Items must be received within 30 days of delivery date*
- No returns accepted on Cheyenne Hawk Products, Custom Made Items*, Books and DVD’s, Closeout items, PMU Machines and Thermal Machines.
- There are no Refunds on orders paid via COD. Store Credit will be provided for any product that may be damaged or lost in transit. Orders must be checked upon delivery and reported to shipping partner if there is visible damage to packaging.
- Customers have (48) hours after receipt to evaluate machine for irregularities. If any irregularity is found, a replacement will be provided. After the initial (48) hour timeframe, any irregularity will be evaluated by the manufacturer under their warranty specifications.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
Simply email us at email@example.com with the following information:
- Order Number
- Item to return
- Item condition
- Reason for return
* We will get back to you within 24 business hours, excluding Holidays.
We are closed on Saturday & Sunday.
- We process store credits for the cost of the item on all returns. Refunds are not an option due to the nature of the products.
- Once you have emailed firstname.lastname@example.org and all return requirements are met; you will receive a return authorization.
- Please include the Return Authorization in your return package. Pack your item securely, use a sturdy box and include padding such as packing bubbles or in a self-adhesive padded envelope. Send back in secure packaging to the address provided on the return authorization within thirty (30) days of original purchase.
- If the returned item is missing any parts or is damaged during return shipping because it wasn’t packaged correctly, the buyer assumes responsibility.
I’VE RETURNED MY ITEM. HOW SOON WILL MY RETURN BE
- Once the return is received at our warehouse, it can take from 3 to 5 days to process the return. Once the return is processed you will receive an email indicating that the return has been authorized and we will process the store credit for the return.
DEFECTIVE OR INCORRECT ITEMS RETURN POLICY
If you received a defective or broken item, please email our Customer Support Team at email@example.com.
CUSTOM MADE ORDERS RETURN POLICY
- Because custom made orders are made to order with customer specified requirements, we are not able to accept returns on customs.
TATTOO MACHINE/EQUIPMENT RETURN POLICY
- Items designated as Equipment will include, foot switches, power supplies, battery packs, autoclaves and anodizers.
- Customers have (48) hours after receipt to evaluate machine for irregularities. If any irregularity is found, a replacement will be provided once the original machine is returned. After the initial (48) hour timeframe, any irregularity will be evaluated by the manufacturer under their warranty specifications.
- If you are experiencing issues with your machine, and the machine is within the warrantied time, please follow these steps:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org describing the issues you are experiencing with the machine. Please include the invoice number, if you do not have your invoice number, please provide the email address or Name associated with the account.
- We will confirm your machine is under warranty, contact the manufacturer about the issue you are experiencing and provide a resolution to fix the machine if one exists.
- We will be in contact with you about the next steps moving forward once we identify the issue as each manufacturer has a different resolution for each matter.