This power supply features a user-friendly control knob that PMU artists can simply push to turn on and off as well as to switch between modes. The same knob is also used to easily adjust the voltage by turning clockwise or counter-clockwise to increase or decrease the voltage. It features a unique voltage indicator that changes color according to its setting, which ranges from 1.5v up to 17v.
The Atom Power Supply has 1/4" mono jack inputs for standard RCA clipcords and foot pedals if desired (a foot pedal is not required to operate as this power supply has a pedal override mode). It has two foot pedal modes - maintained and momentary - and also features a jump-start mode for rotary PMU machines. It features one output for PMU machines on the right side of the power supply; the left input is for hooking up your foot pedal.
Built-in magnets and silicone grips allow this power supply to be used on a variety of surfaces. The Atom Power Supply has a fully machined anodized aluminum housing and is available in Black or Silver.
- Dimensions: 2-7/8" diameter, 1-3/4" height
- Weight: 6.4oz
- Output Voltage: 1.5v–17v
- Right output for PMU machines; left input for foot pedals
- User-friendly rotary control push knob to turn on/off, switch modes, and change voltage
- Color changing voltage indicator
- Two foot pedal modes - maintained or momentary
- Jump-start mode feature for rotary PMU machines
- 1/4" mono jack inputs for standard clip cord and foot pedal (foot pedal not required to run)
- CNC-machined anodized aluminum housing
- Built-in magnets and silicone grips allow for use on a variety surfaces
- Power adapter included
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty
Critical Atom Tattoo Power Supply Manual