Critical Tattoo strives to provide tattoo artists with American-made products that are innovative, elegant, and above-all satisfactory.
The Critical Tattoo® Atom X-R Power Supply gives you all the features of the Atom X with a revamped interface. Featuring a new overlay on the design, this power supply makes your tattooing experience even more efficient. Additionally, the Atom X-R can be connected wirelessly to the CXP19 footswitch, purchased separately.
The Atom X-R features a center button to turn the machine on and off, two voltage preset buttons, and two buttons to increase or decrease voltage during operation. The Atom X-R also features the same unique voltage indicator as the Atom Power Supply, which changes color according to its voltage setting. It has a precision regulated set point voltage ranging from 0 up to 17dvc. This power supply also has a voltage readout display screen and a 0.1 adjustment resolution.
The Atom X-R Power Supply also has 1/4” mono jack inputs for standard RCA clipcords and foot pedals if desired (although a foot pedal is not required to operate, as this power supply has a pedal override mode). It has two foot pedal modes — maintained and momentary — as well as a jumpstart mode for hard starting tattoo machines. The Atom X-R Power Supply is compatible with all coil and rotary machines. It features one output for tattoo machines on the right side of the power supply; the left input is for hooking up your tattoo foot pedal.
Built-in neodymium magnets allow this power supply to have a strong hold for use on a variety of surfaces. The Atom X-R Power Supply has a fully machined anodized aluminum housing. This listing is for the Atom X-R Power Supply in Rose Gold. A power cord is included with your purchase.
- Precision Regulated Set Point Voltage: 0–17vdc
- Dual outputs for powering up to 2 tattoo machines
- Compatible with all coil and rotary machines
- Revamped overlay design for user-friendly interface
- User-friendly on/off button, dual voltage preset buttons, and voltage readout screen
- Non-volatile memory ensures voltage presets are maintained even when power is removed
- 0.1 volt adjustment resolution
- Color changing voltage indicator
- Two foot pedal modes — maintained or momentary
- Jumpstart mode enabled for hard starting machines
- Universal input (110-240VAC 50/60Hz)
- 1/4” mono jack inputs for standard clip cord and foot pedal (foot pedal not required to run)
- CNC-machined anodized aluminum housing
- Built-in neodymium magnets for strong hold
- Built-in short circuit protection
- Power cord included
- Syncs wirelessly to CXP19 footswitch (sold separately)
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Manufactured in the USA