Dermal Source Numbing Pain Relief — 1/2oz Maximum Zone 1
Maximum Zone 1 is an all-purpose topical anesthetic cream designed for use before pain sensitive procedures. It features a neutral pH level of 7, making it safe for procedures on more sensitive areas, such as eyeliner and other permanent makeup procedures. Zone 1 has a self-occlusive cream base with Lidocaine as the active ingredient, which has a rapid onset of action and safe relief.
Please note that Maximum Zone 1 is safe for use before pain sensitive procedures, including sensitive areas such as the eyes. Take care to avoid getting the cream in the eyes. Please view the PDF below for product information and suggested application instructions.
- Size: 1/2oz
- Active Ingredient: Lidocaine HCI 5%
- For use before pain sensitive procedures
- Neutral pH level 7; safe for sensitive procedures, such as eyeliner permanent makeup
- Self-occlusive cream base
- For external use only on intact skin
- Price per one bottle
Zone 1 Topical Analgesic Product Information and Instructions
Zone 1 Topical Analgesic Safety Data Sheet