Discover beauty without boundaries when you perform with the Peak Astra wireless machine. Slender, lightweight, and easy to maneuver with a textured grip, the Astra feels like a dream in your hand.
This versatile machine also gives you total freedom over the way you work, so you can achieve gorgeous results every time. Switch effortlessly between an RCA or wireless setup: when you go cord-free, you get total freedom of movement; and when you choose an RCA setup, you remove any back-end weight from your machine for optimal balance.
The Peak Astra machine comes with a 4mm stroke length, but also comes with interchangeable 2.5mm and 3.5mm cams. So, you can easily adjust your stroke between procedures and take on any technique with the right stroke length for you.
You can also use the table below as a guide for using each Astra stroke length to your advantage.
STYLE RECOMMENDATIONS BY STROKE
Astra Stroke Length
- Color Options: Rose Quartz, Raven, Aurora, Cosmic Candy
- Adjustable pen-style PMU machine
- Aluminum construction and lightweight body
- Machine Weight (with battery): 113g (~4oz)
- Machine Weight (without battery): 90g (~3.2oz)
- Machine Length: 5”
- Features an ergonomically designed 19mm textured grip
- Comes with extra tapered grip (13mm at narrowest point)
- Employs a robust 8v 6500rpm motor
- Operating voltage: 4v–12v; recommended not to exceed 10v
- Stroke Length: 4mm; comes with interchangeable 2.5mm and 3.5mm cams
- Comes with PowerPack Battery: 750mAh
- Also comes with RCA module for a standard, wired setup
- Compatible with all universal needle cartridges, including Vertix, Cerus, Kwadron Optima, Tina Davies, & Brow Daddy
- Average Run Time for Battery ~3–5 hours with standard settings
- (2) PowerPack batteries
- (1) RCA module
- (1) USB-C charging cable
- (2) spare cams (2.5mm and 3.5mm stroke)
- (2) O-Rings
- (1) Allen key
- (1) RCA cord
Astra PMU machine with 1 battery pack
Spare battery pack for Astra PMU machine