The Permanent Makeup Manual is a comprehensive educational material used worldwide (Canada, Poland, South Africa, USA, etc..) for learning the art of permanent makeup.
The Permanent Makeup Manual is essential for all permanent makeup artists, whether you’re a beginner or already established in the profession. With over 100 pages of photos and illustrations along with step-by-step detailed instructions, this informative guide is the ultimate permanent makeup reference. Some topics covered in the eight chapters include what colors to stock and how to mix them, picking out the right color for a client’s undertone, key tips on drawing and implanting color, marketing and much more!
Here are a few more subjects covered in the manual….
- A career as a permanent makeup artist
- Guidelines for successfully implanting color
- Key tips on stretching techniques
- What colors to stock and how to mix popular colors
- Drawing on eyebrows, eyeliner and lips
- Undertone versus skin tone
- Marketing on social media
- Variety of useful illustrations and graphics
Also included, DVD of up-close procedures eyebrows, eyeliner and lips being performed and detailed information. Purchase your manual and DVD set today!!
Please Note: This listing is for The Permanent Makeup Manual in Spanish. The pictures in the image gallery are taken from the English version of the manual and are for reference only.
- Spanish Version
- Written by Debbie McClellan
- Over 100 pages of photos and illustrations with step-by-step detailed instructions
- Complimentary DVD included featuring procedures being performed
- © 2015 Beauty Research Industries
- Available in English