Not Eligible For Free Shipping. The Valueklave 1730 will satisfy all of your basic sterilization needs at an economical price. The compact size makes it a perfect primary unit for Tattoo and Piercing Shops. With its fast cycle time and heated drying, the Valueklave delivers a quick turnaround for wrapped or unwrapped instruments. The simple controls and easy closing door make this unit a breeze to operate. High speed and reliability are built into every Valueklave 1730.
Please Note: Coupons will not be accepted on this item and it does not qualify for Free Shipping.
Features of the ValueKlave 1730:
- Fast Cycle Time. 11 minutes from a hot start* (Standard Unwrapped Cycle time).
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles
- A long life electro polished chamber and door
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety to protect against overheating.
- International certifications
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
- 316L Grade Stainless Steel with Electro-Polish Finish
- Come up time, sterilization exposure and exhaust
- Product Weight: 60 Pounds
- Chamber dimensions: 170x340mm (6.69" x 13.39")
- 3 trays - 304 Stainless Steel
- 120 volts
- 7.5 Liter chamber
- Heat insulation and quiet operation for pleasant office environment
- Double locking safety device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized
- Steam pressure activated lock prevents door from opening if chamber is pressurized
- Door failure protection prevents door from opening at high pressure
- Automatic safety shutoff prevents overheating
- Insufficient water detector with automatic shutoff