Adjustable Master Chair for Artists by Fellowship — Model 9970
Stay supported and comfortable with Fellowship Adjustable Tattoo Artist Chairs. With these fully adjustable chairs, you can stay relaxed while focusing on your artistic vision.
Adjustable features on these artist chairs include several multi-angular configurations for optimal comfort. Take advantage of height adjustments, reclining capabilities, and a seat tilting range, allowing for fully customizable seating. Aside from being adjustable to your liking, these chairs are easy to roll around your studio.
All Fellowship chairs are upholstered in easy-to-clean sleek vinyl. They are made with a high-density sponge for resilience and additional comfort.
Artist Chair 9970
Fellowship Adjustable Artist Chair 9970 utilizes an SGS-certified gas spring with an easy-to-control handle for height and recline adjustments. The minimalist design on the back provides ergonomic support no matter how you’re sitting, whether you’re straight-backed or straddling the chair. Easily adjust the height of the back rest up to 4”.
- Chair Model 9970; contoured seat and minimalist back
- SGS-certified gas spring
- Net Weight: 24lb
- Capacity up to 150kg
- Height adjustment range from 18” up to 24”
- Backrest can be raised 4”
- Reclines from 85° to 115°
- Seat tilt range from 3° to 6°
- Easy-to-clean black PVC vinyl upholstery; water- and oil-proof
- High-density sponge composition for strong resilience
- Equipped with floor wheels; strong PU casters
- Sturdy aluminum base; bright polish finish
Base Diameter: 25.2”