Sit pretty in pink and elevate your PMU procedure experience with the ultimate comfort and support of this Fellowship Adjustable Tattoo Artist Chair. This artist chair features a molded and contoured backrest that ensures you stay supported and focused on your artistry.
Adjusting the chair's height and configuration is effortless with the SGS-certified gas spring, providing full height adjustments, reclining capabilities, and a seat tilting range for optimal comfort. The floor wheels ensure the chair's mobility around your studio, providing convenience and versatility to your workspace.
Designed for durability and sleek aesthetics, the chair is upholstered in water and oil-proof PVC vinyl that is easy to clean. The high-density sponge composition guarantees resilience and comfort, even during extended sessions.
The chair's aluminum base boasts a bright polish finish, adding a touch of elegance to your studio. It is also versatile, ideal for clients receiving lower back tattoos.
- Color: Pink
- Chair Model 9942; molded seat and back
- SGS-certified gas spring
- Capacity up to 150kg
- Height adjustment from 17.3" up to 23.6"
- Easy-to-clean black PVC vinyl upholstery; water- and oil-proof
- High-density sponge composition for strong resilience
- Equipped with floor wheels; strong PU casters
- Sturdy aluminum base; bright polish finish
- Available in black
- Can be used for clients receiving lower back tattoos
Base Diameter: 19.7”