Power Supply in Special Edition Pink with Exclusive Nitro Feature by Musotoku
Give yourself limitless power during tattoo procedures with one of the most revolutionary items on the market: the Musotoku Power Supply. This is the special pink edition of the Musotoku tattoo power supply, featuring a glossy coat of pink paint with 2K epoxy quality and an upgraded brass dial.
Designed for utmost precision and efficiency, the Musotoku Power Supply offers benefits that cannot be found in other top-selling power units. One such exclusive feature is the Nitro function, which gives a powerful start-up boost during the first 0.5 seconds of operation. Even if you are working at a low speed, this nitro pulse will start up any machine or motor.
Get to work immediately with the quick push of a button — another unbeatable benefit is the easy-turn analog dial, which offers the same precision as digital voltage control. Adjust your power supply along a broad voltage range of 2v all the way up to 16v; each turn (or click) of the dial increases your voltage output by 0.1v, and your settings are displayed crisply on an OLED display. Artists can also enjoy an easy start-up by taking advantage of the four auto-recorded memory settings.
Not only is the Musotoku power supply great for packing a punch, it has also been carefully manufactured to consider and protect the longevity of your rotary or coil machine. The power supply runs at a steady, pure 5A current for complete stability without any fluctuations. It never overheats during operation, which negates any concerns about shutdowns or safety hazards. It also features three built-in overcurrent protectors that will automatically shut off the unit in the event of over-current. Furthermore, it has a filtered footswitch input, designed to prevent small disruptions during tattoo procedures because of loose contacts.
The Musotoku Power Supply is available in Black , Green , and Special Edition Pink; this listing is for the Musotoku Power Supply in Special Edition Pink. We also offer the Musotoku Clamping Arm and Magnetic Stand for a complete, convenient setup.
- Color: Special Edition Pink
- Net Weight: 169g
- Features a 2K epoxy coat of glossy pink paint
- Equipped with an upgraded brass dial
- Dimensions 116mm (W) ×72mm (L)
- Aircraft grade aluminum construction
- Input Voltage: 19V (universal wall adapter)
- Output Voltage 2–16v
- Output Current: 5A–10A (max); three types of overcurrent protection
- Easy-turn analog dial for voltage adjustment; 0.1v every turn
- 4 Auto-record memories (non-volatile)
- NITRO Startup Pulse Configurable
- Pedal Push detection (LED)
- Standard footswitch 1/4” jack input
- Standard 1/4” jack clip cord input
- Both USA and EU power cords included
- Available in Black and Green
Musotoku Clamping Arm
Musotoku Magnetic Stand
Musotoku Power Supply User Manual