THIS IS HOW IT WORKS
Each drawpad lets you get a detailed look at the three critical stages of the pigment process:
1. The Masstone, which is what the pigment looks like in the bottle (usually darker and more opaque)
2. The Midtone, which is the healed result, usually visible directly above the deep black bar.
3. The Basetone, which is the pigment’s overall temperature (cool or warm). The basetone reveals the foundations of your pigment.
FOR BLENDING + COLOR MIXING
Choose the White Pad for clear visibility while blending colors.
FOR TRYING PIGMENTS ON ALL SKIN TONES
Choose the Skin Tone Gradient Pad to see how pigments appear across different skin tones.
Note: Both the White and Skin Tone Gradient Pads come with the deep black bar so you can see opacity.
- Choose Pad: White or Skin Tone Gradient
- Measurements: 5” x 7”
- 100 pages
- Use the White Pad for blending Perma Blend pigments
- Use the Skin Tone Gradient pad for trying colors on different skin tones
- Deep black bar lets you test color opacity
- Manufactured by Perma Blend
- Price per one pad