One 30g Tube of Zensa Topical Anesthetic — Tattoo and PMU Numb Cream by Alera Skin Care
Offer your clients a comfortable tattoo or permanent makeup experience with Zensa Topical Anesthetic Cream. Zensa is a high-quality, water-based cream with a balanced pH level, ensuring it is safe to use on sensitive areas during the tattoo process. Zensa contains 5% lidocaine for maximum-strength numbing effects. In addition to lidocaine, this formula is enriched with Vitamin E, so clients can enjoy the benefits of antioxidants and an overall faster healing process. Clients can also enjoy a non-oily, non-greasy application; Zensa takes effect approximately 20 minutes after applying and works for up to 2 hours.
Zensa has been used and approved by thousands of artists and aestheticians. This listing is for one 30g tube of Zensa Topical Anesthetic.
- Size: 30g
- Contains 5% lidocaine; maximum strength
- Can be used for tattoos, PMU, and microblading; safe to use with tattoo inks and PMU pigments
- Enriched with vitamin E for antioxidants and faster healing
- Non-oily and non-greasy application
- Water-based and balanced pH level; safe to use in sensitive areas
- Health Canada and FDA-approved formula
- Works within 20 minutes of applications; effects last for 2 hours
- High-quality packaging
- Manufactured by Alera Skin Care
- Price per one tube